Shopping advisory: Safety during COVID-19
We seek your kind assistance to safeguard your well-being, as well as that of your fellow shoppers and our staffs at our stores, by following the guidelines set out below:
- All customers should wear a mask and sanitize their hands before entering the store.
- Customers must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth, throughout their time at Diva.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing while shopping and at billing.
- Kindly adhere to all the notices and other policies issued by our staff at all points of time.
- Caution: Customers are advised to strictly follow all COVID-19 protocols. Failure to comply with these guidelines and the directions of staff may attract penal action as per law against the concerned individual.
SHOPPERS TO DO's
SHOP EARLY: We understand you may wish to avoid busy crowds where possible. Our quietest times to visit the centre during the week are: 10:00AM - 3:00PM.
FACE MASK: It is mandatory for all shoppers to wear face mask to enter our stores and continue wearing it at all times. Also, you are advised to wear gloves and sanitize your hands regularly. It is the best way to protect one-self. And while you're at it, don't touch your face.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS: All of our stores are equipped with contactless payments. You can either use your NFC enabled Credit or Debit cards or either use UPI for no-touch payments.
A-Z DISINFECTION: We are sanitising & disinfecting all store's surfaces and touch points using approved cleaning agents. This includes the Cash till, Trial rooms, Staircases, lifts - everything.
AIR AT OUR STORES: The air at our stores are HEPA-filtered. The filters are cleaned, disinfected or replaced at regular intervals.
TEMPERATURE SCREENING: Your temperature will be checked at the entrance using non-contact thermal screening devices. All our staff will undergo same screening procedure.